Removing integration headaches while reducing human error could feel impossible – especially if you have personally ever seen a project like this through from start to finish. We work with your purchasing, operations, project lead and engineering departments to present a solution to marking and coding which exceeds expectations without the mandatory prepaid service agreements. Here are 8 ways Matthews Marking has eliminated those obvious and sometimes less-obvious obstacles to success with the MPERIA controller.
- A single user interface and common API across all Matthews Marking Systems technologies with the ability to control 3rd party equipment.
- No middleware required for seamless database integration (ERP, MES, and other systems) with netFolder.
- Reduced capital investment with print validation integration – measuring, sensing, motion control, camera setup.
- Error reduction with automated message control from a single location.
- Full scalability with ability to add additional marking equipment as well as open source scripting and plugins for 3rd party control
- Pain-free networking with multiple APIs (XML, Ethernet IP, and more) tailored to your application needs
- Effortless support with remote control troubleshooting via VNC or secure cloud connectivity.
- Benchmark security and data integrity with complete control of data access through netFolder.
Matthews has proven its ability to connect production lines across an entire warehouse with ease. As a key distributor across Central Pennsylvania and Northern Maryland Colony brings you expert packaging knowledge and certified Service Technicians to create the best experience possible from discovery to implementation and beyond. Contact us to learn more!