This compact and rugged HP cartridge-based printer is the first in a series of industrial grade, high resolution thermal jet printers by Little David. The MicroJet HRP 1/2" is designed for one and two line marking/coding applications where ease of operation and quality of print is crucial.
Loveshaw's MicroJet HRP 1/2" is constructed of a sealed, industrial-grade housing with stainless steel faceplate and built-in photo sensors to detect product speed and direction. Changing ink is easier than ever, simply lift the cover of the printhead and find a disposable Loveshaw ink cartridge that is simple to snap-in and snap-out.
- Complete System: Printer is ready to run right out of the box. The unit comes with mounting bracketry, necessary cables and software.
- Industrial Design: Stainless steel faceplate and sealed printhead ensure durability in the most demanding environments.
- Variable Character Heights: Prints up to 10 lines of print- 1/10”, 1/4”, 1/2”, or 1” tall
- Quick/Easy Maintenence: Easy snap-in/snap-out method for changing ink - includes channel purge at the printhead.
- Type: HP Thermal Ink Jet
- Print Speed: Up to 200 fpm (up to 61 mps)
- Print Lines: Up to 10 lines ( .1”, .25“, .5”, or 1“) / (2.54 mm, 6.35 mm, 12.7 mm, or 25.4mm)
- Orientation: Side or top-down printing
- Options: External photocell, external encoder, ink station beacon, accessory hub, roller/retracting bractets
- Print Resolution: 300 dpi vertical resolution
- Ink Throw Distance: Up to 1/4” (6.35 mm)
- Communication Interface: RS232C