For convenience and versatility, the model VH is used at the location of the item that needs to be sealed and comes with the cord connected to the control box. This series of heat sealers are available in a variety of different working lengths to fit your packaging need. The features for the standard sealer configuration include: Seal width: 1/8″, adjustable seal timer for a variety of materials, Spring jaw closure and handle mounted cycle button provide easy and convenient operation, seal lengths: 8″, 12″, 18″, 24″, time based thermal impulse control system, and seal cycle / cool cycle. Optional features include: Trim sealing pressure bar and wider seal widths. Contact us for more information and details on custom applications.
The Vertrod VH portable hand held sealer is made in the USA and includes a 2 year limited warranty.
- Seal Lengths: 8”, 12”, 18”, 24”
- Seal Width: 1/8”
- Single sided heater bar with opposing pressure bar
- Locking vise grip style jaws
- Time-based thermal impulse sealing system
- Independent Seal and Cool timers from 0 to 3.75 seconds (.25 second increments)
- Automatically activates when the jaws are closed
- Electrical requirement: 115V
- Wider seal widths: 1/4”, 3/8”
- Dual Seals (parallel): 2 x 1/8”
- Bi-active jaws (top and bottom heated seal bars)
- Jaw Selector Switch (Bi-Active or Top Heat)
- Cold Cut Wire Trim