Clamco Bench Mounted Sealers for foods, retail products and industrial supplies. A model for every bag size up to 36″; a jaw for every bag material and a seal as strong as the bag itself. Greater durability and operation equal to more expensive methods of sealing
- Heat indicator assists in proper temperature selection.
- Only one moving part for minimum wear and maximum service.
- Thermostat controls sealing temperature of upper & lower jaws for strong, watertight seal.
- Strong 1/4″ seal matches bag strength; wide seal available.
- Red safety pilot light warns operator that jaws are hot; reminder to turn off machine at day end.
- Choice of jaws: Teflon®, plain metal, and serrated metal.
- Simple to maintain in the field.
- All electrical components easily replaced in minutes without special tools.
- All sealing jaw surfaces are heated evenly by durable heating cartridge. No hot or cold spots.
|Model:||Seal Width:||Seal Length:||Power:|
|230, 240, 250|
|231, 241, 251||10" |
|232, 242, 252||12" |
|233, 243, 253|
|16" ||110V, 600W |
|234, 244, 254||24" ||110V, 800W |
|235, 245, 255||36" ||110V, 1330V |