The revolutionary T7 Soft Good packaging System from Sharp Packaging Systems, Inc is a versatile system that greatly reduces labor and packaging costs invovled in inspection, sorting and banding operations. The T7 has been designed to package bags up to 20 inches wide, opening the door to new opportunities to save you money.
Sharp Packaging Systems, known for its innovation and backed by its reputation for quality and reliability, sets a new standard for soft goods bagging operations. The T7 uses PLC technology which is more reliable than proprietary circuit boards, especially when used in high humidity, head and static environments. Maintenance is simple, using off-the-shelf parts mounted on a side-out drawer for easy access. The modular bagger can be wheeled out from the work station allowing the bagger to be used anywhere in your facility.
With the T7 you can inspect and sort "A" and "B" Grade towels, track scrap and damaged textiles, and visually and electronically track your operator's sorting rates. The savings that you'll enjoy by using the T7 will typically result in a paycheck of 6 to 8 months!
Sharp's ream of packaging professionals are ready to learn more about your specific requirements and provide you with a complete, cost-effective packaging solution.
Reduces Costs, Increases Efficiency
- Sort, grade and package rental and retail textiles on the same system
- Significantly reduces labor requirements
- 10.5" color touchscreen operates the entire system
- Off-the-shelf parts
- Accommodates package sizes from 20" x 30" to 4" x 4.5"
- Inspect and sort "A" and "B" Grade towels, track scrap and damaged textiles, and visually and electronically track your operator's sorting rates
- Significantly reduces labor requirements for sorting, folding, processing and banding soft goods
- Recouping an investment in a T7 with labor savings typically occurs in 6 to 8 months
- Optional inline thermal printer prints text, graphics and bar codes directly onto the package
Cutting Edge Technology
- The modular bagger can be wheeled out and separated from the workstation, allowing the bagger to be used anywhere in the facility.
- 10.5" color touchscreen operates the entire system and crosses language barriers
- Uses PLC technology, which is more reliable than proprietary circuit boards, especially in conditions of high humidity, heat and static environments
- Off-the-shelf, nonproprietary parts
- Parts and service are available through a network of distributors
- Parts are mounted on a slide-out drawer for easy access
|Width:||46.5" / 118 cm|
| Height:||37" - 43" / 94 cm - 109 cm |
| Depth:|| 49" / 125 cm|
| Weight:||650 lbs / 166 kg |
| Air Regulation:||100 psi / 5 scfm / 5.5 Bar |
| Power:||110 VAC / 50/60Hz / 15/4 amps |
| Rate:||3000 - 5000 rag/hour* |
| Operating Temperature:|| 0-40C / 32-140F|
| Humidity Range:||10% - 90% RH non-condensing |
| *Material gauge, package type, operator and rag size will cause rate to vary. Contact a Colony Sales Representative for more information.|
| Packaging Specifications|
| || Minimum||Maximum |
| Bag Width Max:|| 4" / 10 cm||20" / 51 cm |
| Bag Length:||4.5" / 12 cm ||30" / 81 cm |
| Film Gauge:||1 mil / 25 microns ||4 mil / 100 microns |
| Roll Diameter:||10", 14" or fan-folded in a box** |
| **Fan-folded bags in a box require the use of the Power Unwind Module|