The Better Pack 500 is ideal for medium to high volume packaging areas where operators are sealing more than 100 cartons per day/per shift. This dispenser performs in demanding or harsh working environments inlcluding cold, heat, and dusty situations.
Rugged - Steel frame construction covered in durable ABS plastic
Safe - Meets or exceeds UL, CE and CSA standards for operator and electrical safety
Efficient - 14 Preset length keys offer one-touch dispensing of tape lengths from 6 to 45 inches
Adaptable - Press and hold the random key for custom lengths up to 120 inches
Productivity - Dispenses tape at 45 inches per second
Cost-Effective - Only one strip of water-activated tape needed for secure, strong seal
The Better Pack 500M is calibrated in centimeters and uses 220 V vs inches/115 volts.
The Better Pack 500 shares many similar parts as discontinued model called the Better Pack 555S (BP555S) and Better Pack 555L (BP555L) tape dispensers. The Better Pack 500 offers longevity and reliability; the same benefits realized when using the Better Pack 555S. Better Pack 555S is still supported by Better Packages, but parts are limited. If you’re looking for a replacement, the Better Pack 500 or the Better Pack 555eS are both tape dispensers that should be considered.
- Maximum Diameter of Tape Roll: 7 inches
- Maximum Length of Tape Roll: 600'
- Shipping Weight: 30 lbs.
- Dimensions: 18" L x 12" W x 10.5" H
- Dispensing Tape Length: 6" - 45"
- Dispensing Tape Speed: 45" per sec.
- Tape Width: 1.5" - 3"
- Tape Type: Reinforced and non-reinforced water-activated tape, gummed side in or gummed side out
- Water Bottle Capacity: 44 oz.
- Blades: Guillotine Shear Blades
- Water Brushes: 3
- Electrical Requirements: 115V
- Safety Compliance: Meets or exceeds UL, CE and CSA standards for operator safety
- Warranty: 2 year parts, 6 months labor
- Accessories: N/A
- Available Options: Machine's keypad is calibrated in Inches and voltage is 115V.