The Model 700-15 Econo-Pak Cold Seal Machine is best
suited for smaller run packaging applications in the printing,
automotive, medical, building products and light
manufacturing industries. Its flexibility is specialized
especially for distributors and firms engaged in direct mail
The 700-15 is applicable for use with paper, polyethylene,
single-face corrugated material, cohesive microfoam,
cohesive air cap or any combination of these cohesive
- This machine uses two Rolls of Cold Seal Material to make the protective pouch.
- The lower web of the material runs over the infeed table and carries the product into the sealing portion.
- This is where the Upper Roll of material joins the product to form the protective pouch.
- The end seals and length cutoff are done simultaneously in the sealing head of the system.
- The machine uses pre set length adjustment to regulate the package size.
- Machine operation and setup are done thru the touch screen controller.
- This allows the operator to make adjustments quickly and easily.
- The system is available in 15" Wide Model only
- The 700 has a 2-1/2" high Package Capability
- Widths can range from 6" to 15" and length ranges from 6"-16"
- Most all cold seal materials can be run on the model 700, these include: Corrugated
- Kraft Papers
- Heavy Duty locking casters
- Roll printers or coder
- Fold over opening device