The Sentry LP by Orion first debuted at the 2018 Packaging Expo in Chicago! This is the latest iteration of Orion's entry level stretch wrapping systems.
Standard Sentry LP Features:
- 200% powered prestretch film carriage: Helps you save on film costs and give you a superior holding force compared to hand wrapping or mechanical tension wrappers.
- IntelleVue HMI: Full color,high resolution 7” touchscreen display with powerful microprocessor to stores recipes, user-manual and more!
- 3 Year warranty: Backs time tested designs and built to give you year after year of dependable, trouble-free operation with steel construction, heavy-duty components and reliable electronics.
- 4,000 pound weight capacity: On maintenance-free turntable with 52” x 52” x 80” load capacity.
- 12 Revolutions per minute: Delivers steady wrapping performance.
- RevoLogic technology: Precisely applies the correct number of top and bottom wraps compared to competitive models.
- Eliminate the need for labor intensive, inefficient manual hand wrapping
- Wraps pallet loads (52" x 52" x 80" H max.) weighing up to 4,000 pounds
- Optional tall mast available to wrap loads up to 95" high
- Variable turntable speed: maximum 12 RPM, 65 inch turntable
- Adjustable Top and Bottom wrap count (1-9)
- Variable speed carriage to apply more or less stretch film
- Forklift portable design for easy machine transport
- Easy to use control panel with multi-language display
- Available loading ramp for pallet jack or walkie loading
- 200% film prestretch to reduce film cost and increase film strength
- Load height sensing photoeye stops carriage at top of each load
- Rugged steel construction for long-term reliability
- 12-Point roller cam turntable support for reliable operation
- Heavy-duty industrial chain drives turntable rotation
- Dual chain film carriage drive enclosed inside mast
- Home position alignment stops turntable is same position each cycle
- Powered prestretch film carriage is easy to load
- Manual jog controls for turntable, film carriage
- Settings can be password protected to prevent unauthorized access
- 3 Year Warranty
- An extended mast option is available to allow wrapping of loads up to 95 inches tall.
- Ramp for manual pallet jack loading & unloading, 59 inches long x 41 inches wide. Bolts to base frame