- Automatically indexes a bag and positions it for quick product loading and sealing
- Low pressure closing with obstruction detection system for improved operator safety
- Programmable time delay for operator pace control or integration with automatic feeding device
- Foot pedal, control panel, or optional photo eye available to trigger the bagger
- Lightweight, compact tabletop design
- Fastest bag changing capability in the industry
- Simplicity of the interface makes the 1075 very user friendly and simplifies operator training
- Designed to minimize preventative maintenance costs
- Strip packaging
- Job storage capability for up to 10 jobs
- Designed to meet CE requirements
Rollbag pre-opened bags on a roll, ranging in size from 2″ x 3″ to 10″ x 20″, make this automatic bagger highly flexible. Poly bags can be presented one at a time or in attached sets of strip packages for kit packaging.
A simple, sequential interface enables quick programming. The storage of 10 job profiles enables fast and easy changeover for bagging different products. This auto bagger can be triggered via a foot pedal, the control panel, or other optional devices (e.g. photo eye, palm button, automatic signal).
The Rollbag 1075 can be used in semi-automatic or fully automatic poly bag packaging. This automatic bagger can be hand loaded, or it can be interfaced with automatic counters, scales, and other feeding devices. The addition of a hot-stamp printer enables the user to apply date and lot codes to their packaged products.
Safety features on this bagger include low pressure jaw closure, jaw obstruction detection, unobtrusive guards, and a prominent emergency stop button. The 220V version of the Rollbag 1075 auto bagger is designed to meet CE requirements.
Simple maintenance combined with first-rate parts and technical support maximize dependable production time when using the Rollbag 1075 automatic bagging system.
The Rollbag 1075 bagger is made in the USA and includes a 1 year limited warranty, extendable up to 5 years when exclusively using Rollbag brand bags on a roll or poly tubing!
- Speed: Up to 30 bags/min
- Max Bag Width: 2-10” (50mm-255mm)
- Max Bag Length: 3-20” (75mm-510mm)
- Dimensions: 26” W x 28” D x 22”H (660 x 710 x 560mm)
- Electrical: 115V, 5 amp, 50/60hz
- Air: 80 psi @ 2-5 CFM (5.5 bar @ 140 l/m)
- Weight: 75lbs (34kg)
- Shipping Weight: 180 lbs (82 kg)
- Shipping Dimensions: 34″ x 32″ x 32″ (865 x 815 x 815 mm)
- Made in USA
- Air Expeller / Bag Deflator - This option mounts to the pressure bar and compresses the air out of the bag as it travels inward toward the machine just prior to the sealing process.
- Adjustable Funnel with Preparation Table / Work Sorting Table - Stainless Steel table mounted above the machine that allows for sorting, storing and kitting of product before manually pushing the product into the adjustable funnel which guides the product into the bag.
- Additional Parts Funnels - Wide variety of standard and custom funnels to assist product handling
- Articulating Bag Support - Pneumatically operated shelf that is used to support the bottom and back of the bag during the loading process. The shelf then tips down and out of the way after the bag has been sealed.
- Bag Spreader / Seal Flatteners - Pneumatically operated opposing fingers that pull each side of the bag taught above the seal area to flatten the bag seal area; thus, decreasing the possibility of wrinkles in the seal area and increasing seal integrity.
- Bag Support and Work Shelf - Fixed shelf to support bag during loading of heavy products
- Dual Palm Buttons (Anti-Tie Down) Two optical “no touch” buttons must be passed through simultaneously to initiate the cycle operation of the bagger. If the two sensors are not passed through at the same time, the bagger will not cycle ensuring that fingers or hands cannot be in the seal area. Recommended for hand load applications where no funnel is used.
- Ergonomic Start Switch - A pass through switch used in place of a foot pedal to cycle the machine
- Conveyor / Feeder Ready Cabling - The pre-wired cables that allow you to connect to the DC controls of in-feed devices
- Hot Stamp Printer - For printing date and lot codes
- In-feed Conveyors help with kit packaging and/or product counting operations
- Photo Eye for Bag Bottom Sensing - This option allows you to cycle the bagger without the use of the spark sensor for bag length registration.
- Tabletop Console Stand - Mechanically adjustable stand for all the tabletop machines
- Can be interfaced with automatic counters, scales and other in-feed devices
- Product load tray with optional dividers for sorting and loading parts or kits
- Trim seal or wide seal
- 220 Volt Option
- Is available, 220V, 50/60 Hz operation