A Bagmaster bag opener used in conjunction with the optional extended product support table will allow a single operator to load product and run the compression / sealing cycle in a single step.
Some typical applications include packaging foam products, textiles, and other bulky flexible products. The Vertrod PCAN is built in three frame sizes with seal lengths ranging from 14”-36” and a variety of sealing jaw configurations.
The Vertrod PCAN pneumatic cantilever sealer is made in the USA and includes a 3 year limited warranty.
- Seal Length: 14”, 20”, 24”, 30”, 36”
- Seal width: 1/4″
- Single side heater bar with opposing pressure bar (bottom jaw heated)
- Time-based thermal impulse sealing system
- Independent Seal and Cool timers from 0 to 3.75 seconds (.25 second increments)
- Welded steel frame construction with powder coat finish
- Adjustable height sealing head
- Pneumatic low-pressure jaw close safety system with release if obstruction is detected.
- Foot pedal activation
- Air requirement (min): 100 psi
- Electrical requirement: 115V
- Air Expeller assembly for compression of product and evacuation of air
- Large product clearance for air expeller
- Extended product support table
- Wider seal widths: 3/8”, 1/2”
- Bi-active jaws (top and bottom heated bars)
- Hot Wire Trim (beaded trim seal)
- Cold Cut Wire Trim
- Water Cool ready heater bar
- Suretemp™ temperature controller with digital readout (up to 350°F)
- High Temperature Package (350°- 650°F)
- Scrap blow-off (with cold wire trim seal only)
- Water re-circulating package
- Water Chiller
- Heavy-duty locking swivel casters
- 230V, single phase operation