Loveshaw's Little David Products Division is pleased to announce the release of the LDX-RTB - an innovative random semi-automatic case sealer designed to process both void-filled and over-stuffed cases at speeds exceeding 40% faster than the competition. In keeping with the tradition of customer-orientated product development, the LDX-RTB was designed using end-user feedback to provide solutions to the most common case sealing obstacles.
Patent-pending technology allows the LDX-RTB to process both void-filled and over-stuffed cases with zero adjustments, and reliability unseen in the random case sealing market. Utilizing CaseLockerTM 60 tape cartridges, allows the case sealer to process cases at significantly higher speeds then competitive case sealers.
- High Performance- Case Sealer processes cases between 40%-80% faster than the nearest competition-providing the efficiency you require.
- Industrial Design- Case hardened steel “v” rollers and non-mechanical side rail actuation ensure long-term performance and durability.
- Versatile- Capable of processing void-filled and overstuffed cases at high speeds. Same machine runs 2” and 3” tape plus mirror image setup.
- Quick/Easy Maintenance- Easy access motors, electrics, and belts facilitate quick and easy maintenance and repair.
- Power Requirements: 110 volts, 60 cycle, single phase
- Note: Other voltages available. Contact Loveshaw for details.
- Air Requirements: 9 SCFM @ 85 psi
- Operating Speed: Continuous belt drive; Standard: 115’ per minute (35.05 m/min). High Speed: 155’ per minute (47.25 m/min.)
- Closure Material: Pressure Sensitive Tape
- Weight: 570 lbs. (258 kg.), uncrated
- Case Capacity:
- Length: 6” - infinite
- Width: 5-1/2” - 26”
- Height: *3-1/2” - 24.5”
- Minimum height can be reduced to 2.5” with reduced tape tab length