The Model 900 is perfectly suited to a wide range of packaging
applications. This machine is ideal for packaging applications in the
automotive, medical, building products and light manufacturing
industries. Its flexibility and extensive selection of specialized
options have made it especially popular with book publishers and
distributors, and firms engaged in direct mail operations. As in all
cold seal systems, the Model 900 eliminates heating elements, high
electrical consumption and ventilation problems.
The Model 900 is available in 12, 18, 24 and 36 inch web widths,
and is suitable for use with paper, polyethylene, single-face
corrugated material, cohesive microfoam, cohesive bubble, or any
combination of these cohesive media.
- This machine uses two Rolls of Cold Seal Material to make the protective pouch.
- • The lower web of the material runs over the infeed table and carries the product into the sealing portion.
- This is where the Upper Roll of material joins the product to form the protective pouch.
- The end seals and length cutoff are done simultaneously in the sealing head of the system.
- The machine uses pre set length counters to regulate the package size.
- Machine operation and setup are done thru the touch screen controller.
- This allows the operator to make adjustments quickly and easily.
- The system is available in 12" , 18" , 24" and 36" Wide Models
- The maximum Width and Height thru the machine varies upon Model
- The 900-12 has a 2-1/2" High Package Capability
- The 900-18 and the 900-24 have a 5" High Package Capability
- While the 900-36 and the 900-24-8 have a 8" High Package Capability
- Length thru the system is only limited by what can be supported on the Infeed Table
- Most all cold seal materials can be run on the model 900, these include: Corrugated
- Kraft Papers
- The standard system has a 5' Infeed Table and a 3' Exit Conveyor
- It uses 110 V.A.C. and 80 P.S.I.
- The unit can run packages up to 35 packages per minute
- Machine supplied with standard roll holders
- Pneumatic Spindle Roll Stands for Quick Material Change Over
- Power Unwind units for certain cohesive materials
- Extended Infeed Tables and Exit Conveyors
- Double Stop Option is Available for Easy Loading of Longer Products
- Fold over opening device
- Perforators for easy open packages
- Barcode Scanners
- Print and Apply Label Applicators
- Roll Printers or Coders