The Model 800 is a Single Web V Machine ideal for
packaging such items as golf clubs, transmission shafts,
fishing rods, cutting blades, cabinet/trim moldings, and
automotive body moldings. The machine uses one web of
cold seal material to complete the package.
Economical in operation, the Model 800 cold seal system
requires only modest electrical consumption with no special
ventilation or complicated utility connections required
- This machine uses a single Roll of Cold Seal Material to make the protective pouch.
- The unit scores and folds the material so that the product can be placesd in the crease of the web.
- The sides are brought up and around the product and sealed above.
- The end seals and length cutoff are done simultaneously in the sealing head of the system.
- The machine uses pre set length counters to regulate the package size.
- Machine operation and setup are done thru the touch screen controller.
- This allows the operator to make adjustments quickly and easily.
- The system is available in 12" and18" High Model
- The maximum Width thru the machine is 3-1/2"
- Lengths up to 48" can be ran on a standard system
- Modifications can be made to run excessive lenght packages as well
- Most all cold seal materials can be run on the model 800, these include: Corrugated
- Kraft Papers
- Pneumatic Spindle Roll Stands for Quick Material Change Over
- Power Unwind units for certain cohesive materials
- Extended Infeed Tables and Exit Conveyors
- Double Stop Option is Available for Easy Loading of Longer Products
- Fold over opening device
- Print and Apply Label Applicators
- Roll Printers or Coders