The Model 600 is an extremely versatile horizontal double web
machine designed to package three-dimensional pieces. The 600 is
currently used by a number of leading manufacturers and book
publishers. Products they are packaging range from publications,
trophies, farm machinery parts, and crank shafts to automobile
The Model 600 comes in two models, the 600-18 and 600-36, and
can be custom designed to meet your specific packaging needs.
- This machine uses two Rolls of Cold Seal Material to make the protective pouch.
- The lower web of the material runs over the infeed table and carries the product into the sealing portion.
- This is where the Upper Roll of material joins the product to form the protective pouch.
- The end seals and length cutoff are done simultaneously in the sealing head of the system.
- The machine uses pre set length counters to regulate the package size.
- Machine operation and setup are done thru the touch screen controller.
- This allows the operator to make adjustments quickly and easily.
- The system is available in 18" and 36" Wide Models
- The maximum Width and Height thru the machine varies upon Model
- The 600-18 has a 5" High Package Capability
- While the 600-36 has an 8" High Package Capability
- Length thru the system is only limited by what can be supported on the Infeed Table
- Most all cold seal materials can be run on the model 600, these include: Corrugated
- Kraft Papers
- Pneumatic Spindle Roll Stands for Quick Material Change Over
- Power Unwind units for certain cohesive materials
- Extended Infeed Tables and Exit Conveyors
- Double Stop Option is Available for Easy Loading of Longer Products
- Fold over opening device
- Perforators for easy open packages
- Barcode Scanners
- Print and Apply Label Applicators
- Roll Printers or Coders