- High throughput packaging (up to 60 bags/min)
- Designed for multi-shift production
- Operator friendly color touchscreen
- Automatically indexes bag and opens it for quick product loading
- Simplicity of the interface makes the R1275 very user friendly and simplifies operator training
- Integrated dancing roller system designed for consistent film feeding
- Low pressure closing with obstruction detection system for improved operator safety
- Interface port integrates counters, scales, robotics and other automatic feeding devices
- Programmable time delay for operator pace control or automatic feeding
- Self-diagnostics ensure quick problem solving
- Foot pedal, control panel, or optional photo eye available to trigger the bagger
- Lightweight, compact tabletop design
- Designed to minimize preventative maintenance costs
- Job storage capability for up to 20 jobs
- 220V version designed to meet CE requirements
Easy touchscreen programming provides a flexible solution to ever-changing production requirements. The ability to store 20 job profiles empowers front line users to make intuitive job changeovers without reprogramming, freeing management time. Help screens and built-in diagnostics ensure optimum performance and up time.
Like the 1075, the R1275 uses Rollbag pre-opened bags on a roll for fast poly bag packaging. This auto bagger can be used with counters, scales, and other feeding devices. The R1275 also has the ability to easily connect with robotics and other external devices. An optional thermal printer enables the printing of graphics, bar codes, date codes, and text.
The Rollbag R1275 auto bagger delivers exceptional value, speed, and flexibility for poly bagging operations.
The Rollbag R1275 auto bagger is made in the USA and includes a 1 year limited warranty, extendable up to 5 years when exclusively using Rollbag brand bags on a roll or poly tubing!
- Speed: Up to 60 bags/min
- Max Bag Width: 2-10” (50mm-255mm)
- Max Bag Length: 3-20” (75mm-510mm)
- Dimensions: 26” W x 28” D x 22”H (660 x 710 x 560mm)
- Electrical: 115V, 7 amp, 50/60hz
- Air: 80 psi @ 2 – 5 CFM (5.5 bar @ 140 l/m)
- Weight: 75 lbs (34 kg)
- Shipping Weight: 180 lbs (82 kg)
- Shipping Dimensions: 30″ x 26″ x 34″ (765 x 660 x 865 mm)
- Warranty: up to 5 years when exclusively using Rollbag brand of pre-opened bags on a roll
- Made in USA
- Air Expeller / Bag Deflator - This option mounts to the pressure bar and compresses the air out of the bag as it travels inward toward the machine just prior to the sealing process.
- Adjustable Funnel with Preparation Table / Work Sorting Table - Stainless Steel table mounted above the machine that allows for sorting, storing and kitting of product before manually pushing the product into the adjustable funnel which guides the product into the bag.
- Additional Parts Funnels - Wide variety of standard and custom funnels to assist product handling
- Articulating Bag Support - Pneumatically operated shelf that is used to support the bottom and back of the bag during the loading process. The shelf then tips down and out of the way after the bag has been sealed.
- Bag Spreader / Seal Flatteners - Pneumatically operated opposing fingers that pull each side of the bag taught above the seal area to flatten the bag seal area; thus, decreasing the possibility of wrinkles in the seal area and increasing seal integrity.
- Bag Support and Work Shelf - Fixed shelf to support bag during loading of heavy products
- Dual Start Buttons (Anti-Tie Down) - Two optical “no touch” buttons must be passed through simultaneously to initiate the cycle operation of the bagger. If the two sensors are not passed through at the same time, the bagger will not cycle ensuring that fingers or hands cannot be in the seal area. Recommended for hand load applications where no funnel is used.
- Ergonomic Start Switch - A pass through switch used in place of a foot pedal to cycle the machine
- Conveyor / Feeder Ready Cabling - The pre-wired cables that allow you to connect to the DC controls of in-feed devices
- Hot Stamp Printer - For printing date and lot codes
- Kit/Counting Conveyors help with kit packaging and/or product counting operations
- Photo Eye for Bag Bottom Sensing - This option allows you to cycle the bagger without the use of the spark sensor for bag length registration.
- Thermal Transfer Printer - 203 dpi (dots per inch) 4.09 inches wide, speeds up to 10 inches per second. The printer can print barcodes, several text formats and alphanumeric symbols and special characters. It has a built in Ribbon saving feature is standard, thus reducing wasted thermal transfer ribbon between imprints. USB, Parallel and Serial ports available
- Tabletop Console Stand - Mechanically adjustable stand for all the tabletop machines
- Product load tray with optional dividers for sorting and loading parts or kits
- 220 Volt Option – Is available 220V, 50/60 Hz