- Uses tubing in a simple to operate, low maintenance design that provides lower material costs by forming pouches in-line as they are filled and sealed (also works with pre-opened bags on a roll)
- 5” color touchscreen with clear readable prompts and alarms
- PLC with 20 job storage, batch & maintenance counters, packaging rate statistics & temperature control
- Built in self-help diagnostics for troubleshooting
- Height adjustable stand for improved operator ergonomics
- Off the shelf modular components for easy replacement
- Remote network access for improved troubleshooting
- Self-diagnostics ensure quick problem solving
- Warranty extendable up to 5 years when exclusively using Rollbag brand material
- When using poly tubing, change bag length on the fly
- Built-in interface ports, integrate counters, scales, and robotics
- Low pressure seal bar closing with obstruction detection
- Safety light curtains for added operator safety during manual loading (optional)
The Magnum HS delivers the latest technology in a high speed bagger; it is designed for reliability, durability and ease of operation. Set-up as well as bag size, and material changes, are accomplished quickly by virtue of the built-in storage feature and the large, easy to use, color, touchscreen display. Diagnostic screens are built into the operating system to ensure optimum performance and maximum uptime. The controller interface simplifies integration of counters, scales, robotics and other feeding devices for faster filling. By adding a thermal printer, one can print graphics, barcodes, and shipping information, thus eliminating the material cost and labor expense of applying labels in a separate operation.
The Rollbag Magnum High Speed bagger is made in the USA and includes a 1 year limited warranty, extendable up to 5 years when exclusively using Rollbag brand bags on a roll or poly tubing!
- Speed: Cycles up to 70 bags/min with poly tubing (up to 100 bags/min with bags on a roll)
- Bag Width (standard): 2″ ‒ 12″ (up to 20″ as custom design)
- Bag Length: 3” – 38”
- Bag Gauge: 1 – 5 mil
- Seal Width: 1/8”
- Dimensions: 37” W x 55” D x 37” – 45” H
- Air: 80psi @ 10CFM
- Electrical 120V, 20A, 50/60 Hz
- 1 year limited warranty, extendable up to 5 years when exclusively using Rollbag brand material
- Made in USA
- Accumulating Funnel - The Accumulating funnel helps to speed packaging productivity by allowing continuous feeding during the bagger cycle. Once cycled, the funnel door opens into the bag, providing positive product entry. A standard accumulating funnel has a single door that pivots out from the machine and contains the product during the cycling of the bagger. Variety of sizes available to fit different bags
- Air Dryer - This is for customers that may have moisture in their airlines. A point of use air dryer is mounted to the machine just ahead of the air regulator allowing dry air to enter the machine.
- Articulating Funnel - Known as an insertion funnel. This funnel moves downward into the opening of the bag while product is loaded into the bag and then moves upward, retracting out of the bag allowing for the bagger to cycle and seal the bag. Should be used in applications where air flow can affect the flow of product into the bag. This funnel should be used when packaging products that dissipate particulate matter while flowing into the bag prior to sealing.
- Articulating Load Shelf / Bag Support - Pneumatically operated shelf that is used to support the bottom and back of the bag during the loading process. The shelf then tips down and out of the way after the bag has been sealed.
- Adjustable Bombay Door Funnel - This funnel has two doors that pivot from the outside edges of the funnel downward into the bag causing it to square the bag. This allows pamphlets, books and brochures to be fed into the bag both manually and automatically.
- Additional Parts Funnels - Various sizes available
- Adjustable Hole Punch - A pneumatic punch puts a hole in the bag allowing for air evacuation.
- Audible Warning System - When the PLC detects an error in machine function an audible alarms sounds and the machine stops.
- Bag Deflator - Compresses the bag, expelling the air just prior to sealing. The deflator is mounted to the pressure jaw and travels inward toward the machine as the seal process is started.
- Bag Out Sensor - This sensor is used to monitor when bags are in position and when the end of a roll has been reached.
- Bag Open Sensor - This sensor assures that when a bag is in the load position it is open and ready to accept product. The bag open sensor is typically used for automatic filling applications.
- Bag Spreader/Seal Flattener Fingers - Pneumatically operated opposing fingers that pull each side of the bag taught above the seal area to flatten the bag seal area. Thus decreasing the possibility of wrinkles in the seal area while increasing seal integrity.
- Counting Funnel - The funnel has a sensor or light curtain mounted on it to count the number of pieces dropped through it. Depending on the product and application it can be used to only count product or cycle the machine when a count is reached. Product must be submitted to determine proper sensor.
- Dual Palm Buttons - (Anti-Tie Down) - Two optical “no touch” buttons must be passed through simultaneously to initiate the cycle operation of the bagger. If the two sensors are not passed through at the same time, the bagger will not cycle ensuring that fingers or hands cannot be in the seal area. Recommended for hand load applications where no funnel is used.
- Safety Light Curtain - A device that restricts the operation of the bagger when the optical detection field is obstructed, recommended for hand loading directly into the bag.
- Shaker Load Shelf - A shelf under the bag that taps the bottom of the bag while loading product. Used for product that pyramids on itself during the loading process.
- Thermal Transfer Printer - 203 dpi (dots per inch) 4.09 inches wide, speeds up to 10 inches per second. The printer can print barcodes, several text formats and alphanumeric symbols and special characters. It has a built in Ribbon saving feature is standard, thus reducing wasted thermal transfer ribbon between imprints. USB, Parallel and Serial ports available
- Large jaw pass-through areas for over sized products
- Exit Conveyors for product take-away
- Trim Seal - This option allows for the trimming of the excess film from the bag above the seal to enhance the appearance of the package. (Retail Bags)
- In-Feed Conveyors to help with kit packaging and/or product counting operations
- Sealing system for film up to 15” wide
- Utility Table - 37”x 24” Work
- 220 Volt Option - Is available, 230V, 50/60 Hz operation
- Custom options for special packaging applications
- Spare parts kit